22 Aug Get the Queer Screen App!
Did you know we have a Queer Screen app to make your festival going easier?
And just like Meryl Streep, the official app for Mardi Gras Film Festival and the Queer Screen Film Fest has so many talents—it allows you to explore, connect and streamline your Festival experience.
Browse this year’s stellar program, create a wish list of the films that have piqued your interest, buy tickets in a flash or grab a flexi-pass to get more tickets for less. You can even donate to Queer Screen.
Hand it an Oscar, now!
As the festival continues its On Demand offerings, we are excited to announce you can now stream films directly from your app and chromecast/airplay to your smart TV.
Streaming for the Queer Screen app is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch (requires iOS 11.0 or later).
Please note, the streaming update is for Apple iOS users only. Android will be updated at a later date.
The Queer Screen app lets you
- Stream On Demand Content via iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch (requires 1OS 11.0 or later)
- Access Your Membership Details and Digital Membership Card
Explore the Festival program
- Browse the program by name, date, venue
- Browse ‘What’s On Next’ at the Festival
- Shake the app on any program screen to show a random session
- View both free and ticketed events
Buy and download tickets
- Go paperless: your tickets can be scanned directly from the screen
- Buy tickets securely with your credit card anywhere, anytime
- Buy passes and redeem sessions immediately
- Add your tickets to Passbook (Apple)
- Add your sessions to iCal (Apple)
Schedule your attendance and share with friends
- Create a shortlist of events through your Wishlist and connect it to your calendar
- Share events with friends through email, Twitter and Facebook
Left your printed tickets at home?
The app stores all your ticket barcodes on your device regardless of how you purchased (web, phone or in-person). Door staff can scan your ticket right from your device’s screen.
App not working correctly?
If you’re experiencing issues with the app we recommend reinstalling or updating via your app store.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. App Store® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.